Some of our services include:
- A Wide Variety of Programs, Including:
- Bellydancing, Unbound Book Club, Computer Classes, Internet Safety, Ghost Hunters, Perennial Plant Exchange, Holiday Crafts, and more! Click here to see the events calendar.
- Public Internet Computers
- Are provided as a service to our customers and are intended to be self-service. Limited assistance with getting started on the computers is available through the personnel at any information desk.
- Reference and Research Information
- Access to electronic research databases
- Assistance in locating materials or directing to the appropriate resource
- Reader's Advisory
- We enjoy helping you figure out what to read next! See any staff member for reading preferences, or ask for Reader's Advisory specialist, Jo sibley.
- Interlibrary Loan
- Interlibrary Loan is a service provided to Plainfield - Guilford Township residents and non-residents who purchase a Plainfield-Guilford Twp. Public Library card. Cards must be in good standing and have no overdue materials, fees, or fines. Reciprocal & P.L.A.C. card holders must make interlibrary loan requests through the library in the city/township where they live. Interlibrary Loan materials generally can not be renewed. All renewal requests must be made through the Interlibrary Loan librarian.
- Homebound Delivery
- This is a Library program designed to meet the reading needs of Guilford Township residents who are confined to their homes due to illness or disability. There are 2 types of service: Year Round- the patron will receive books once a month all year and Winter Bound- the patron will receive books from October through March.