20 Jan Take A Hike With The 2016 Indiana State Parks Entrance Pass
Posted at 20:48h in Featured, Miscellanea
The Plainfield-Guilford Township Public Library in partnership with the Indiana State Library and The Indiana State Parks are pleased to offer our patrons the opportunity to utilize this 2016 pass.
The Indiana State Park pass can be used at the entrance gate of any participating Indiana State park for free admission.
The Plainfield Library’s Indiana State Park pass is a part of a special Indiana outdoors backpack kit that includes the following.
- 2016 pass
- One backpack
- Trees of Indiana Field Guide
- Birds of Indiana Field Guide
To reserve the Indiana State Park Pass, please contact:
Susie Geswein at email@example.com or 839-6602, ext. 2135
or Joanna Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 839-6602, ext. 2159
- The park pass and backpack may be checked out for one week.
- The park pass and backpack must be returned to the library by midnight on the Sunday at the end of your reserved week.
- When the park pass and backpack have been returned the next person with next week’s reservation will be contacted by the library.
- No renewals are allowed due to high demand.
- One checkout per family for 2016.
- There is a $10 late fee for each day the pass and backpack are returned after the due date.
- There is a $150 replacement fee for lost pass and backpack kit.
- For more information on Indiana State Parks, visit the Department of Natural Resources website: www.in.gov/dnr