23 Sep Flu Shots
Seasonal Flu Vaccinations will be offered at the library on Wednesday, October 29, from 12:30-1:30pm.
- $37 – Thimerosal-free Flu Shot (3 years & up)
- $37 – ½ Dose Thimerosal-free Flu Shot (6-35 months)
- $37 – FluMist Vaccination (2-49 years / Thimerosal Free)
- $80 – Pneumonia Vaccination (9 years & up)
- (Please see Vaccination Information Sheet(s) for qualifications)
VNSSF ACCEPTS PAYMENT BY:
- ANTHEM/BCBS Insurance Plans
- Medicare Part B & Select Medicare Advantage Plans (MAP)
The appropriate card must be presented at the time of service to receive the flu and/or pneumonia vaccinations(s). VNSSF will submit claims to the carriers. If your card is not presented, payment will be due when services are rendered. If claim is denied, then the recipient is responsible for payment.
- CHECK – A $50 fee will be charged for returned checks.
For More information, visit www.vnsi.org.