Friends of the Library Week 2018
A big THANK YOU to our Friends of the Library
Celebrate with us – National Friends of the Library Week – October 21 – 27, 2018.
The staff and patrons of the Plainfield Guilford-Township Public Library would like to extend a THANK YOU to our Friends of the Library Members.
The Friends of the Plainfield-Guilford Township Public Library is a group of people interested in books, our library, and our community. The Friends support and supplement library programs with consideration to meeting the needs of the whole community. Friends members are volunteers who work so hard to make library programs and events successful!
Special Thank You to our Friends of the Library Board Members:
- Cindy Whicker
- Margie Wilson
- Nancy Brandenburg
- Norma Ebert
- Ruth Dickinson
- Karen Gooding
- Jasraj Sandhu
Join And Support the Friends!
What a difference a Friend makes! Through volunteering and financial support, the Friends have made possible:
- Programs for children, teens, and adults
- Support for the Summer Reading Club
- Special celebrations such as the National Library week after-hours event
- The 100th Birthday Party for the library
- The Plainfield Garden Tour
- The purchase of supplies and equipment for the library