They Might be Librarians: “Resolutions” (Ep. 4)
Hosts: Lauren M, Lauren W, Laura A, Montie M
Editor: Matthew Stevenson
This month Jeff Terry’s Fauvism artwork is in the Gallery through the end of January. Take a look at our brand new Library Guide, which covers February, March, April things going on in the library! Also check out our newest digital resource, Creativebug, on the Plainfield Library website.
Some cool stuff happening soon
- We’ll have a Puzzle Hunt through January for our teens.
- Every Friday morning the Children’s Room will host a Pop-Up Play Group.
- Hear about Amazing Interurbans February 5.
Resolutions at the library
- Even the Stiffest People Can Do the Splits by Eiko
- Yoga at the Library: First 3 Wednesdays of the month, $5 at the door.
- Everyday Gourmet program: February 9, featuring Winter Squashes, Kanopy
- The I Love My Air Fryer Keto Diet Recipe Book by Sam Dillard
- Blood Pressure Screenings: January 24, provided by Countryside Meadows Senior Living
- Online Safety and Security program, February 4 and 28
- Friends of the Library Book Sale: February 20-24
Books by the Laurens
- The Resolutions by Mia Garcia
- Slayer Kiersten White
- On the Come Up by Angie Thomas (coming out February 5!)
- Early Riser Jasper Ford (coming out February 12!)
- Dead Men’s Trousers by Irvine Welsh (February 26)
- Dangerous Collaboration by Deanna Raybourn (coming out March 12!)
- Woman in the Dark by Vanessa Savage (coming out March 12!)
- Lauren W is geeking out about Game of Thrones the audiobook
- Laura A is geeking out over the library’s virtual reality headset
- Montie is geeking out over the new app version of Runescape
- Lauren M is geeking out about the Netflix show “One Day at a Time.”