08 Jun Reopening for Browsing
The library will reopen on Monday, June 15th for browsing. Our operating hours are:
These hours are subject to change at any time. Library occupancy will be limited to 50%, and occupancy limits will be posted in public areas of the library.
Services and Meeting Rooms
- Curbside holds pickup continues
- First come, first serve computer use with social distancing and time limits
- Self-serve scan, print, fax, and copy
- Homebound delivery resumes
- Digital and in-person library cards available
- Email and phone reference service continues
- Lobby Conference Room available for public use
- McMillan A and B meeting rooms available during reduced hours
Restrictions and Protocols
Please return materials in either the outdoor or indoor dropbox. Items are quarantined for 72 hours, cleaned, and then returned to the collection. Staff cannot take your materials.
Food and drink is limited to the Lobby. Only bottled water is permitted inside the library.
Patrons are encouraged to wear face masks and other personal protection equipment. Please maintain a 6 foot minimum distance between yourself and others.
Please also note that all items currently checked out are not due back until July 1. There is no urgency to get them back to us. Overdue fines are not accruing on these items.