02 Jan Resolve to Read in 2013
Have the holidays exhausted you? Are you ready for 2013? Have you made any resolutions for the new year?
It’s time for our annual Winter Reading Club! This year’s theme is Resolve to Read in 2013! The program will run from Monday, January 14 through Thursday, February 28.
Register online from the library’s homepage. Login to enter each book you read between January 14 – February 28 into your Winter Reading log. After logging your first book you’ll be entered to win the grand prize in your age group!
Adults 18+ will be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card.
Teens grades 6 – 12 will be entered to win 4 gift cards: a $25 Hot Topic gift card, a $25 Hot Box Pizza gift card, $25 Cold Stone gift card, and a $25 Barnes & Noble gift card.
Children birth – grade 5 will be entered to win a family membership to the Indianapolis Children’s Museum.
So, have you made any resolutions for 2013? Is there something you hope to accomplish, gain, lose, or do this year? Share your resolutions with us in the comments area!
To help get your year off to a great start, we will have a multitude of programs. Check these out! Click the link for more information or to register.
- Yoga for Beginners, Saturday 1/5 @10am. Register to reserve your spot!
- Learn to Knit, Tuesday, 1/8 @7pm. Register to reserve your spot!
- Conquering Stress, Thursday, 1/31 @7pm. No registration required.
- Yoga for Weight Loss, Saturday, 2/2 @10am. Register to reserve your spot!
- Planning for a Sound Retirement, Thursday, 2/28 @7pm. Register to reserve your spot!
Teens are invited
to write a review about the books they read– stop by area T to write one!