21 Nov Try At Home: Flashlight Seek and Find
Looking for a fun activity to do at home over the upcoming school breaks? This Flashlight Seek and Find craft can be made with a few materials and can spark creativity for your children, family, and friends. Use the instructions below to make your own!
- Plastic Storage Bag (gallon size)
- Permanent Markers
- Black Construction Paper
- White Paper
- Set out your plastic bag and permanent markers. Use one of the templates provided to trace or draw your own picture on the bag. Including several items in the picture will make your seek & find game more challenging.
- Cut the black construction paper to the size of the bag and insert inside.
- On the white paper, draw and cut out a flashlight that is long enough to reach the bottom of the bag. You can print out the template provided to help this process.
- Slip the paper flashlight inside the bag to light up your drawing. Play with others by having them find the items you drew!
Toy Shelves Template
Outer Space Template
Written by Ryan F., Youth Services Library Assistant