20 Apr Women & Finance
The Plainfield-Guilford Township Public Library will host a unique finance seminar especially for women. Attendees are invited Tuesday, May 2 at 6 p.m. at the Library.
This workshop is free and open to the public but is geared toward women age 55 and older.
Learn simple ways women between the ages of 55 and 79 can tackle 7 financial risks facing them. Program Description:
1. Strategies for unmarried women to maximize their Social Security
2. Why many women buy traditional long-term care insurance when they don’t have to
3. How you can plan for a more reliable income stream in retirement
4. ways to reduce taxes in retirement and how to plan for it
5. Why inflation may impact you more than men in retirement and how to plan for it.
6. Why removing emotion from the investing equation may produce better long-term results . . . and one simple way to do it.
7. How to begin to answer the question, “Am I going to be financially OK?
Registration is suggested online, or call 317-838-3800.