08 Oct Need Help Understanding the Affordable Care Act?
Posted at 17:34h in Miscellanea
Here is some quick information about the Affordable Care Act. Keep your eye on this post; hopefully more info will be added soon!
Open enrollment runs from October 1st and ends March 31, 2014.
What you need to know:
- People can enroll online (highly suggested), by paper application via mail, or by phone.
- Indiana is in the Federal Exchange version of the program (no specific state resources).
- If you live in Indiana, you’ll use this federal website, HealthCare.gov, to apply for coverage, compare plans, and enroll. You can apply as early as October 1, 2013.
- More information on the marketplace: http://marketplace.cms.gov/
- Marketplace Help Center 1-800-318-2596
- Information for Indiana residents: http://www.in.gov/library/inspire/ACA.html