Open for Browsing at 50% Occupancy
The Plainfield-Guilford Township Public Library is still open for browsing! Staff members continue taking precautions to keep patrons safe, such as wearing face shields and disinfecting surfaces and equipment frequently. Returned materials go into quarantine for 72 hours before going back into circulation.
On July 4th, Governor Holcomb added stage 4.5 to the Back on Track plan for Indiana. Click here to read more about this plan and any changes.
What does this mean for the library?
While we are bumping back our occupancy limits to 50%, we are extending our operating hours. Our current hours are now:
Here’s what you need to know:
- Face masks are not required but highly encouraged
- Staff members are maintaining a 6ft distance when assisting
- Curbside services have been discontinued, but we are offering pickup via PGTPL To Go for those who are not comfortable entering the building
- Meeting Rooms are available during operating hours (West Meeting Room is unavailable until further notice)
- Our new Study Rooms are available for use
- In-person programming will not resume until further notice, but you can join PGTPL Online for our amazing virtual programs! We have virtual programs available for Teens and Children of all ages. This week we are starting programs for Adults! Click here to visit our YouTube Channel, and don’t forget to check out our featured channels for Teen Central and the Children’s Room!
As always, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.