Using Library Apps and Resources from Home
Use the library from home with your computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet, or Chromebook. Just grab your library card and device, then settle in with these resources.
Try these library apps and digital resources from home
- Learn over 70 different languages with the Mango app, from Spanish to Pirate.
- Freegal is a free and legal way to access over 8 million songs.
- Use Kanopy to watch thousands of streaming classic and indie films, documentaries and PBS classics.
- Tumblebooks is collection of animated, talking picture books for elementary kids.
- Read current issues of popular magazines on Rbdigital.
- Freading is a collection of over 50,000 downloadable ebooks that are always available.
Learn more about these apps, like how to download and use them, on our Library Apps page.
Resources for students
Check out Scholastic Go! and Scholastic Teachables for elementary and middle school children. It is designed to provide lots of learning resources for children. It has multi-media content, as well as lessons and activities for different grades and subjects.
Don’t forget about craft time! Use Creativebug to teach yourself drawing, sewing or even jewelry making. There are videos, workshops, and patterns for all kinds of projects.